The senior management team of Omnia bring a long track record as private equity investors, either managing third-party private equity funds or their own invested capital. We have accumulated a wealth of experience as active shareholders, which has included start-up, growth equity, buyout and turnaround situations in the US, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
The Omnia team members have known each other, studied and worked together for decades. All members of the team bring a combination of private equity, strategic, operational management and consulting experience. The team has accumulated a wealth of experience in successful entrepreneurial ventures and private equity investments.
Expertise: Private Equity, Venture Capital, Corporate Advisory
- MSc Management Stanford Graduate School of Business
- MPP Harvard Kennedy School
- BSc Electrical Engineering Tufts University
Expertise: Venture Capital, Healthcare, Medical Devices, Bio-Technology
- MSc Stanford University Graduate School of Business
- MD Stanford University School of Medicine
- BSc Psychology Tufts University.
Expertise: Private Equity
- Masters International Management Thunderbird
- MBA University of Colorado at Denver
- BSc Management California State University
Expertise: Venture Capital, Information Technology, Education
- MBA Harvard University
- BSc Information Systems and Economics New York University's Stern School of Business
Expertise: Venture Capital, Media & Entertainment
- MBA Harvard Business School
- B.S.B.A. Suffolk University Frank Sawyer School of Management.
S. Jaffer Hussain
Expertise: Venture Capital, Information Technology, Clean Technology
- MBA Stanford Business School
- Masters Computer Science & Engineering University of Michigan
- BSc Electrical Engineering NED University